Thursday 22 July 2010

Days 18-22

I haven't been posting too much because this has been the home stretch for thesis. We have gone to a few sites around Manchester but honestly, this city is pretty boring. I'll be leaving to Dublin for the weekend in a few hours though, so I should have plenty of pictures when I get back. In addition, I just turned in my Thesis, the culmination of 10 weeks and hundreds of hours of work. I feel so liberated. Kind of like this:




And this:



And a little of this:



And a bit of this:



...All rolled into one.
Anyway, we're off to Dublin and I'll have plenty of pictures when we get back to London on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations!!! *dumps huge canister of Gatorade on your head* What a relief!! Can't wait to see the Ireland pictures!

    ReplyDelete