Monday 5 July 2010

Day 7: Berne and Geneva


Sunday was a little more relaxed than the rest of the weekend. I got up with another guy to catch the early train to Berne to do a little exploring before heading the rest of the way back to Geneva. Berne is a very nice little city, I wish I would have had more time to see it.



I guess this is some famous clock? Tons of Japanese tourists were taking pictures of it. Speaking of Asian tourists, they were EVERYWHERE. Literally 3 out of 4 people at the Top Of Europe were Asian. Crazians.



The main cathedral in Berne. We came in right after service was over and they gave us some free really good coffee and some bread. That was nice.





We finally made it to Geneva later that night and met up with the rest of the group. There really wasn't much to see in Geneva so I only took a few more pictures. Enjoy.





And that concludes the weekend and Week 1 of my study abroad. We spend the rest of this week in London before heading up to Edinburgh next week.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I can't believe you just said crazians! KD/Tiffany would be vewy angwy!

    ReplyDelete